Here is the short biography of word’s fastest footballer – Kylian Mbappe
Kylian Mbappe is a French striker born on 20th December, 1998 in Paris, France. He is known for his speed and talent. His father’s name is Wilfreid Mbappe and his mother is Fayza Lamari. He has two brothers named Jirès Kembo Ekoko and Ethan Mbappe. They both are also footballers.
- Mbappe is of mixed ethnicity as his father is of Cameroonian origin, while his mother, a former handball player, is of Algerian origin.
- Trained and coachedd by Antonio Riccardi and his father Wilfried, Mbappé started playing football at ‘AS Bondy’ when he was six years old.
- He even travelled to London when he was just 11 years old to play for Chelsea’s youth team.
- Mbappe’s performance at AS Monaco attracted PSG to sign him.
- Mbappé made his debut on December 2, 2015, when he played for Monaco in a Ligue 1 game against SM Caen.
- On December 14, 2016, he scored his first hat-trick for Monaco’s first team.
- On February 21, he became the second youngest French football player to score a goal in UEFA Champions League.
- On March 15, he helped ‘Monaco’ advance to the quarter-finals in the UCL.
- On August 31, ‘Paris Saint-Germain’ announced that it had signed Mbappé on loan.
- On May 17, 2018, Mbappe was named in the national squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- He scored his first ‘World Cup’ goal on June 21, helping France beat Peru in the ‘Group C’ match.
- On Sep 1, 2018, he was sent off the field in a game against ‘Nîmes Olympique’ as he was given a red card for the first time in his career.
- Ekoko, the older brother, was adopted by Mbappe’s father when he was young.
- Mbappe’s inspiration is Cristiano Ronaldo. He used to have so many Ronaldo posters in his childhood room.
- Mbappe’s style of celebrating his goals was inspired by Ethan.
- In an interview, Mbappe mentioned about his father’s African origins and said the development of sports in Africa is important to him.
Also Read: 5 times Leo Messi lost his temper
Also Read: 5 times Sergio Ramos lost his temper