Kylian Mbappe loves to make and break records. Here are the records broken by him.
Kylian Mbappe has made his place in top 5 strikers of 2020. Robert Lewandowski has won FIFA Best Player of the Year Award recently. So he is the best striker in the world right now.
However, Mbappe has broke many records. Here is the list of records broken by Mbappe:
- Mbappe broke Thierry Henry’s record of representing a team at 17 years 14 days. He represented AS Monaco at the age of 16 years 347 days.
- At just 18, he won 2017 Golden Boy of the Year title.
- He is the first French player to receive a senior call-up to be born after their World Cup triumph in 1998.
- He is the youngest player to score in both the legs of UEFA Champions League.
- He is the first player to score in each of his four UCL knockout games.
- He is the youngest player in history to score in a UCL semi-final.
- He is the third youngest player who scored for France.
- He is the youngest player of PSG ever to score for them in UCL
- He is the youngest player to score for two different clubs in UCL.
- He is the youngest player to be nominated for Ballon d’Or.
All the above 10 records he made were in 2017 alone and it’s unbelievable. Now he is 21 (2020). Mbappe had mentioned earlier that his idol is Cristiano Ronaldo and so he is today as well.
Also Read : When Courtois took away De Bruyne’s girlfriend
Also Read : How rich are the Beckhams?