Here is the short biography of word’s one of the best mid-fielder – Toni Kroos
Toni Kroos is a German footballer born on 4 January, 1990 in Greifswald, Germany. His father, Roland Kroos, was a professional wrestler, who later became a football coach, and his mother, Birgit Kammer, was a German badminton player, who later became a biology teacher. He has a younger brother, Felix Kroos.
- Toni was exposed to a comfortable life since his early years.
- He used to play for his school football team.
- His first club was the local club ‘Greifswalder FC’.
- He was sent to Bayern Munich‘s senior team after the club saw his passion for football.
- In Septembe, 20r 2007, he made his debut for Bayern Munich in a Bundesliga game against Energie Cottbus.
- He was signed on loan by Bayern Leverkusen in January 2009.
- In the summer of 2010, he was acquired back by Bayern Munich, as soon as his loan period with Bayern Leverkusen ended.
- In 2014, Real Madrid signed Toni for a seven year contract until 2020.
- In October 2016, Toni’s contract with Real Madrid was further extended until 2022.
- On August 12, 2014, he made his debut for Real Madrid in a match against Seville in the UEFA Super Cup, and Madrid ended up winning the tournament.
- He won UEFA Champions League title with Madrid three times in a row in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- In January 2010, he officially entered the senior national team that was to be sent to the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- In 2014, he helped his national team to win the FIFA World Cup.
- In 2015, Toni Kroos married his long-term girlfriend Jessica Farber.
- They have two children, Leon and Amelie.
- The family lives in their mansion in Mallorca, Spain.
- Toni enjoys a low-key personal life, and his wife too, unlike other star-wives, likes to remain behind the scenes.