Here are the top 10 goalkeepers with most clean sheets in history
Goalkeepers are the most important defending wall of any team. They defend goals for their team and sometimes make acrobatic moves to put efforts for their team.
Achieving clean sheets can prove their ability to perform against some best teams in Europe.
This article will tell you about the top 10 goalkeepers with most clean sheets in history. Can you guess which French Goalkeeper has made it into this list?
Most Clean Sheets
- Gianluigi Buffon – 409 cs in 900 games
- Petr Cech – 365 cs in 836 games
- Iker Casillas – 365 cs in 883 games
- Pepe Reina – 355 cs in 883 games
- Manuel Neuer – 344 cs in 757 games
- Hugo Lloris – 290 cs in 832 games
- Edwin Van Der Sar – 271 cs in 573 games
- Victor Valdes – 260 cs in 586 games
- Landreau – 256 cs in 661 games
- Samir Handanovic – 244 cs in 698 games
The 43-year-old Gigi Buffon in his prime was well-known for his composure and command. He was a nightmare for many world-class strikers.
Manuel Neuer is younger than the Italian legend and he is already counted in one of the greatest goalkeepers ever lived. He prime form is still there.
Also Read: The untold story of David De Gea
Talking about the rest, all of these legendary players have done some wonders in their generations. They are the ones who defined the true ‘art of goalkeeping’.