These are the players who have got most red cards in football history
Football is all about respect and fair gameplay. But sometimes it become necessary for the players to show some aggressive gameplay.
Aggressive gameplay means using full body potential against the players of opponent team. But if that aggressive gameplay is played in a bad way, it might create problems for the players.
Everyday a red card is given to any player who commit bad fouls. But these are the players who have been given most red cards in football history:
- Gerardo Bedoya – 46 red cards
- Sergio Ramos – 26 red cards
- Cyril Rool – 25 red cards
- Alexis Ruano Delgado – 22 red cards
- Paolo Montero – 21 red cards
- Pablo Alfaro – 18 red cards
- Yannick Cahuzac – 17 red cards
- Felipe Melo – 14 red cards
- Mauricio Pochettino – 13 red cards
- Vinnie Jones – 12 red cards
A card must be given for a really dirty foul. If a player commit such type of foul, he must be given a yellow card (warning) or a red card (suspension) if the foul is a bad one.
Also Read : Most penalties scored in 2020
Also Read : Top 5 most valuable 18 years old youngsters