Here are the top 10 players with biggest market value loss in 2021
Which player is the winner of the biggest market value loss in 2021? We gathered some information from Transfermarkt for the most valuable players, that is, their current market value.
This article will tell you about the top 10 players with biggest loss in their market value. Can you guess who won the 1978 Ballon dÓr? (Hint – He is a English legend)
Biggest Market Value Losers
- Eden Hazard – €18m (-€42m)
- Philippe Coutinho – €18m (-€42m)
- Sadio Mane – €80m (-€40m)
- Lionel Messi – €60m (-€40m)
- Joao Felix – €60m (-€40m)
- Neymar – €90m (-€38m)
- Clement Lenglet – €14m (-€36m)
- Saul Niguez – €35m (-€35m)
- Roberto Firmino – €38m (-€34m)
- Mirliam Pijanic – €18m (-€32m)
The fall of Eden Hazard is one of the biggest disgrace in football history. He went from being one of the best players in the world to being just a walking knee patient.
When it comes to Lionel Messi, then age is showing its perfect example. His market value has decreased by €40 million, making him worth of €60 million. But we know that this guy is ‘priceless’ for many reasons.
Answer to the question above – Kevin Keegan