Here are the top 10 Premier League players with highest downgrades in their market value
Players who performed well this year have a good rise-up in their market values. The opposite of this goes to the players who failed to reach the expectations of football fans.
This article will tell you about the top 10 Premier League players with highest downgrades in their market values. Can you guess who won the 1993 Ballon dÓr? (Hint – He is an legend)
Highest Market Value Downgrades
- Jack Grealish: -€20m (€80m)
- Harry Kane: -€20m (€100m)
- Kevin De Bruyne: -€10m (€90m)
- Pierre Aubemeyang: -€10m (€15m)
- Cristiano Ronaldo: -€10m (€35m)
- Tanguy Ndombele: -€7m (€38m)
- Rob Holding: -€6m (€12m)
- Raul Jimenez: -€6m (€22m)
- Jadon Sancho: -€5m (€85m)
- Ferran Torres: -€5m (€45m)
Manchester City signed Jack Grealish in order to fill the void left by Sergio Aguero. His form, however, since joining the Blues has never been the same as it was in Aston Villa. Fans even made fun of this on social media.
Let us tell you an interesting fact. Diogo Jota has the highest market value rise-up in Premier League this year. His value increased by €15 million. He has scored 8 goals in his last 7 games for Liverpool.
Answer to the question above – Roberto Baggio