Here are the top 10 richest football club owners in the world
Manchester City is no longer the wealthiest club in the world. It has been surpassed by New Castle United who are now 12 times richer than the Blues.
This article will tell you about the top 10 richest football club owners in the world. Can you guess how much percent do Saudi consortium own of New Castle?
Richest Football Club Owners
- Newcastle – Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund – £320bn
- Manchester City – Sheikh Mansour – £23.3bn
- RB Salzburg, RB Leipzig – Dietrich Mateschitz – £15.7bn
- Juventus – Andrea Agnelli – £15.7bn
- Chelsea – Roman Abramovich – £9.6bn
- LA Galaxy – Philip Anschutz – £8.1bn
- Arsenal – Stan Kroenke – £6.8bn
- PSG – Nasser Al-Khelaifi – £6.5bn
- Inter Milan – Zhang Jindong – £6.2bn
- Wolves – Guo Guangchang – £5.2bn
On Friday, The Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund took over Newcastle United and became the richest club owning franchise in the world.
Earlier it was Man City owner Sheikh Mansour who was known to be as the richest club owner in the world. However, the things have changed and there a new boss around.
Answer to the question above – 80%