Here are the 10 under-50 premature wrestlers who died during their fight
Wrestling and MMA, these two are the worst kind of sport in history. There are a number of wrestlers and fighters who died in the ring just because of their fighting passion.
This article will tell you about the 10 under-40 premature wrestlers who lost their life during their fight. Can you guess what was the cause of Rick McGraw’s death?
- Chris Benoit – Suicide by hanging
- Brady Boone (Dean Peters) – Car Wreck
- Terry Gordy – Blood Clot
- Frank Gotch – Uremic poisoning
- Don Eagle (Carl Donald Bell) – Suicide by gunshot
- Shinya Hashimoto – Brain aneurysm
- Chris Kanyon (Christopher Klucsarits) – Suicide by drug overdose
- Cincinnati Red (Gregory Scott Daves) – Heart Attack
- Vivian Vachon – Car Wreck
- Rick Rood (Richard Rood) – Heart Failure
On June 24, 2007, Chris Benoit committed suicide by hanging. According to Cantu, he had the brain of a man aged 80 or older with “very severe” Alzheimer’s disease.
On December 15, 1998, Brady Boone lost his life in an automobile accident. He was driving home to Tampa, Florida from a WCW television taping in Orlando and struck his car in a horrific incident.
Answer to the question above – Heart Attack
Also Read: Top 10 Richest WWE Wrestlers Right Now