Here are the top 10 highest earning tennis players in 2021
Forbes released the list of highest earning athletes in the world at present. Conor McGregor rules the list, earning even higher than Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
This article will tell you about the top 10 highest earning tennis players in 2021. Can you guess the name of the women who earns higher than even Novak Djokovic?
Highest Earning Tennis Players
- Roger Federer – $90.6 million
- Naomi Osaka – $60.1 million
- Serena Williams – $41.8 million
- Novak Djokovic – $38 million
- Rafael Nadal – $27 million
- Kei Nishikori – $26 million
- Daniil Medvedev – $13.9 million
- Dominic Thiem – $8.9 million
- Stefanos Tsitsipas – $8.1 million
- Ash Barty – $5.8 million
Roger Federer is one of the richest athletes in the world with a net worth of over $400 million. He is also one of the highest paid athletes in the world.
Also Read: Top 4 best Men’s doubles players in tennis
Serena Williams and Naobi Osaka are the only female athletes in this list. These two legends earn even higher than Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal.
Also Read: 5 Best US Tennis Players of All Time