Here are the top 10 tennis players with the highest net worth.
As we know tennis is a sport with some of the richest athletes and we don’t know how much they are making from this beautiful game.
A professional tennis player has to be really hardworking and dedicated towards his goals to reach the very top. The best players in the world get rewarded for the hard work they put in day in and day out.
So here is the list of top 10 richest tennis players in the world.
RICHEST TENNIS PLAYERS
- Roger Federer – Roger Federer is a Swiss professional tennis star with net worth of 900 million dollars.
- Novak Djokovic – Second richest player is Novak Djokovic of Serbia. He has a net worth of 220 million dollars.
- Serena Williams – Third one is Serena Williams of America and she has a net worth of 200 million dollars.
- Rafael Nadal – Then comes Rafael Nadal of Spain with net worth of 190 million dollars.
- Andre Agassi – Fifth one is Andre Agassi of America with net worth of 175 million dollars.
- Andy Murray – British tennis star has a net worth of 165 million dollars.
- Pete Sampras – Next is Pete Sampras of America with net worth of 150 million dollars.
- Maria Sharapova – Maria Sharapova is at No.8 with net worth of 135 million dollars.
- John McEnroe – At No.9 John McEnroe of America has a net worth of 100 million dollars.
- Venus Williams – Venus Williams of America has a net worth of 95 million dollars.
Also Read: World’s top 5 hottest women tennis players of all time