Two selected spinners for T20 world cup 2022, experienced Ravichandran Ashwin and wicket-taker Yuzvendra Chahal will play an important part for team India. They both are completely different bowlers and it will be hard for the captain and coach to select between them. So, in this article, we will draw a head-to-head stats comparison between Ravichandran Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal in T20Is.
Ashwin Vs Chahal: head-to-head stats
- Matches – in terms of age and game sense, Ashwin is ahead of Chahal but in terms of experience with matches, Chahal has played in 69 T20I matches, and Ashwin in 59 so far.
- Wickets – Yuzvendra Chahal has played more matches than Ashwin in T20Is and because of that Chahal has more wickets than Ashwin in T20Is. Chahal has 85 wickets and Ashwin has 66 wickets in T20Is so far.
- Economy – in terms of economy we all know that Ashwin is a wicket-taker in tests and an economical bowler in white ball cricket. Ashwin has a better economy than Chahal in T20Is. Ashwin has an economy of 6.8 and Chahal has 8.13.
- Average – in terms of average also, Ashwin is ahead of Chahal because Ashwin has an average of 22.98 and Chahal has an average of 24.64 in T20Is.
- Best bowling figure – Yuzvendra Chahal has the best bowling figure of 6/25 in his four-overs spell in T20Is whereas Ravichandran Ashwin has the best bowling figure of 4/8 in his four-overs spell in T20Is.
Also Read: Top 5 Order in T20 World Cup 2022
Also Read: 5 highest conceded by team India while defending in T20Is