As T20 world cup is about to begin from 17th October. Many teams have announced their squad. Bangladesh is like a new emerging team in cricket. Bangladesh played some of the most beautiful cricket in past few years. They even give some big upsets to world but they are still waiting for their first big title.
Bangladesh never won T20 cricket world cup and neither they were runner up in any.
Today we will look at Bangladesh’s T20 world cup 2021 squad and schedule.
Bangladesh will play with a 15 players squad lead by Mahmudullah. Squad of Bangladesh looks really very stable they got perfect combination of experienced players and youngsters. Shakib Al Hasan will be the centre of attraction of this team with many other players like mustafizur Rahman and Mushfiqur Rahim. Let’s take a look at Bangladesh’s squad.
- Batsmen – Mahmudullah, Mohammad Naim, Shamim Hossain and Mahedi Hasan
- Wicketkeepers – Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das and Nurul Hasan Sohan
- All-Rounders – Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Afif Hossain and Mohammad Saifuddin
- Bowlers – Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam and Nasum Ahmed
Bangladesh who is at No.7 in current ICC T20 rankings will play qualifiers to confirm their spot in super 12 and their first match will be against Scotland and Bangladesh are favourite in qualifiers. Let’s take a look at Bangladesh’s schedule.
- Bangladesh Vs Scotland: 7:30 pm, October 17 (Muscat)
- Bangladesh Vs Oman: 7:30 pm, October 19 (Muscat)
- Bangladesh Vs Papua New Guinea: 3:30 pm, October 21 (Muscat)
Note – all times are in IST (Indian Standard Time)