As T20 world cup is about to begin from 17th October. Many teams have announced their squad. England in past few years had played some beautiful T20 cricket they got many match winners in their team.
England was winner in 2010 T20 cricket world cup and runner up in T20 world cup in 2016.
Today we will look at England’s T20 world cup 2021 squad and schedule.
England will play with a 15 players squad lead by Eoin Morgan. There are some big names in England’s squad like Buttler and Roy as openers, Jonny Bairstow and Dawid Malan who is current ICC No.1 T20 batsmen. There bowling does not look satisfied due to absence of jofra archer but still they got some experienced players in bowling and all-rounders department. England is also one of the favourite seed to win this T20 world cup 2021. Let’s take a look at England’s squad.
- Batsmen – Eoin Morgan, Sam Billings, Dawid Malan and Jason Roy
- Wicketkeepers – Jonny Bairstow and Jos Buttler
- All-Rounders – Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Liam Livingstone, Chris Woakes and Tymal Mills
- Bowlers – Mark Wood, David Willey, Adil Rashid and Chris Jordan
England who is at No.1 in current ICC T20 ranking will start their world cup campaign against West Indies and it will be one of the most exciting matches of the tournament as England will play to take revenge of 2016 world cup final. Let’s take a look at England’s schedule.
- England Vs West Indies: 7:30 pm, October 23 (Dubai)
- England Vs Runner Up of group B (B2): 3:30 pm, October 27 (Abu Dhabi)
- England Vs Australia: 7:30 pm, October 30 (Dubai)
- England Vs Winner of group A (A1): 3:30 pm, November 1 (Sharjah)
- England Vs South Africa: 3:30 pm, November 6 (Sharjah))
Note – all times are in IST (Indian Standard Time)