Here are some records held by Erling Haaland until now
Erling Haaland is already one of the best players in the world. Despite being just 21 years old, he has broken some major records held by some great players.
Before signing for Dortmund, Haaland was sensational at RB Leipzig. He scored 47 goals in just 47 appearances across all competitions for the German giants.
Erling Haaland Record’s
- Youngest player to score 20 Champions League goals (20y 231d)
- Fastest player to reach 20 Champions League goals (14)
- Youngest player to score in 6 consecutive Champions League appearances
- First player to score at least two goals in 4 consecutive Champions League appearances
- First teenager to score 10 goals in a Champions League campaign (2019/20)
- First Dortmund player to score on debut in the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal and Champions League
- First player to score 8 goals in first 4 Bundesliga games
- First player to score 25 goals in first 25 Bundesliga games
- Won Bundesliga Player of the Month award after playing just 59 minutes
- First player to score 9 goals in one match for Norway at “Under-20 FIFA World Cup”
In Bundesliga, Haaland’s prolificacy since scoring a hat-trick on debut against FC Augsburg has seen him set more records that look as if they will stand the test of time.
This guy is seriously going to be one of the greatest strikers in football history.
Also Read: The untold story of Erling Haaland