Here are some records held by Thierry Henry
One of the all-time greats, Thierry Henry, has a wide space for awards in his career. He is arguably the greatest Premier League striker in history. He has created some records, that may never be broken.
So here are those 5 incredible records held by Thierry Henry
- Most Premier League Golden Boots: Henry was the top scorer in the PL four times in 2002, 2004, 2005 and 2006. His tally for those seasons read 24, 30, 25 and 27 goals respectively. This made him to conquer 4 ‘Premier League Golden Boots’ award, more than anyone else.
- Most ‘French Player of the Year’: The Arsenal legend has won the ‘French Player of the Year’ award five times. Zinedine Zidane himself has only won it twice.
- Arsenal’s all time top scorer: The Frenchman has scored 228 goals for arsenal in 377 appearances. Of those 228, 175 have been scored in Premier League.
- All-time top scorer for France: Henry has scored 51 goals for his national team in 123 appearances. He averaged 0.42 goals per game for them, which is simply phenomenal.
- Most ‘FWA Footballer of the Year’: Thierry won the FWA Player of the Year award for record three times. In FWA’s 68-year history, only eight times a player has won it more than once, the last one to do so was Cristiano Ronaldo.
Also Read: 5 best French players in La Liga History
Also Read: The man who made Arsenal great