These are some of the greatest Manchester City players of all time
Manchester City has given us some of the greatest players in football history. Sergio Aguero might be the first word which comes to your mind when you hear the club’s name.
Or it’s David Silva who’s your Man City legend prior to Aguero. Let’s see the list without wasting your time.
10 Best Manchester City players of all time:
- David Silva – El Mago (The Magician), the nickname which gave goosebumps to Premier League audiences in the last decade. Silva racked up 90 assists and 57 goals over the course of 300 top-flight appearances.
- Sergio Aguero – With 257 goals in 385 appearances, Aguero is the highest scorer in club’s history. He is a four-time Premier League champion. An absolute legend for Man City.
- Vincent Kompany – Do you remember Vincent Kompany’s thunderous goal against Leicester City? It was his last goal for Man City. The fans cried after his departure because he has given us so many memories.
- Eric Brook – Brook netted 177 goals in 494 appearances for the Blues. He fired them to a league title and an FA Cup as he ensured his name would go down in City history.
- Yaya Toure – Toure demonstrated his finish most clearly in 2013/14 when he scored 20 league goals to fire the Citizens to their second title. He is one of the greatest signings by Man City.
- Colin Bell – For 13 years, the City faithful got to watch ‘the King of the Kippax’ turning out for their beloved team. He won the league, FA Cup, League Cup and European Cup Winners’ Cup in his 14 years at City.
- Mike Summerbee – Sumerbee won the FA Cup, League Cup and European Cup Winners’ Cup during his time at MCFC. He appeared nearly 450 times for the Club.
- Bert Trautmann – Trautmann went on to play 15 seasons for City and made over 500 appearances. He is best known, though, for anchoring the club’s 1956 FA Cup triumph.
- Kevin De Bruyne – De Bruyne has made a name for himself as one of the best midfielders in Premier League history. He is one of the best passer with frightening frequency.
- Pablo Zabaleta – Zabaleta’s development during the Roberto Mancini era was outstanding. He watched him earn a spot in the 2012/13 PFA Team of the Year.