These are top 10 managers/Coaches who were sent off during the match
Getting a red card during a match is like a nightmare for the player as well as the team. If a player is sent off then the team would have to play with only 10 men on the ground.
The things become bad for the team after a player’s sending off. However, worse things happen when their coach is send off.
Top 10 managers/Coaches sent off/red card
- Nelson Vivas – He was sent off for fighting with opponent team’s players.
- Paolo Montero – He got a red card for interrupting the throw-in by touching the ball.
- Dragan Stojkovic – He was sent off because he kicked the throw-in ball to the net.
- Hao Wei – He was sent off for stopping the ball going for a throw-in (outside).
- Jose Mourinho – ‘The Special One’ was sent off for kicking the water bottle. He was sent off for second time in a match against FC Porto.
- Arsene Wenger – One of the greatest, Wenger was also sent off for kicking the water bottle into the air.
- David Moyes – Moyes was sent off for laughing on an opponent player after he was fouled by Moyes’ team player.
- Diego Simeone – Simeone was sent off for sending a second ball on the ground and delaying the game.
- Antonio Conte – Conte was sent off for arguing with the referee over a tough decision.
- Eduardo Berizzo – Berizzo was sent off for not showing fair play. He catch the outside ball and throw it away when asked by the opponent team’s player to give him the ball.
Recently, Jose Mourinho was shown a red card in a friendly match against FC Porto.