Here are the most valuable top 10 Bundesliga women’s footballers
This time, we give you market value information on women’s football. Women has been a great part of the sport for a long time and they have given football a different view.
So, according to Transfermarkt, here we give you top 10 most valuable women’s players in world football right now:
- Lena Oberdorf (Wolfsburg)- €250K
- Dominique Janssen (Wolfsburg) – €200K
- Sydney Lohmann (Bayern Munich) – €180K
- Alexandra Popp (Wolfsburg) – €175K
- Klara Buhl (Bayern Munich) – €150K
- Svenja Huth (Wolfsburg) – €150K
- Amanda Ilestedt (Bayern Munich) – €140K
- Hanna Glas (Bayern Munich) – €140K
- Laura Freigang (Frankfurt) – €125K
- Nicole Billa (Hoffenheim) – €125K
Wolfburg and Bayern players are ruling the market value in Bundesliga women’s football. Only German league have got these women’s market values and market values for the rest league will be announced soon.
Also Read : Top 10 skillful players of all-time
Also Read : Top 5 most valuable 18 years old youngsters