Here we show you some of the youngest goalscorers in UEFA Champions League history
Can you guess against which club did Ansu Fati scored his first UCL goal? We have gathered information from Transfermarkt on some of the best players in the world, that is, their all-time performance stats.
This article will tell you about the top 10 youngest goalscorers in UEFA Champions League history.
- Ansu Fati – 17 years 40 days
- Antonio Nusa – 17 years 149 days
- Ofori-Quave – 17 years 194 days
- Mateo Kovacic – 17 years 215 days
- Cesc Fabregas – 17 years 217 days
- Bojan Krkić – 17 years 217 days
- Martin Klein – 17 years 240 days
- Breel Embolo – 17 years 263 days
- Jude Bellingham – 17 years 289 days
- Aaron Ramsey – 17 years 300 days
In 2019/20 season, Ansu Fati scored a beautiful goal against Inter and became the youngest goalscorer in the Champions League history. He was just 17 years and 40 days old in 2020, breaking Ofori-Quave’s 24-years old record.
This season, 17-year old Antonio Nusa has surpassed the Ghanian striker and has become the second youngest player to score in the Champions League. He came off the bench to score a goal for Club Brugge in a remarkable 4-0 victory at Porto.
Also Read: Watch UEFA Champions League 2022-23 Live Streaming Free Online
Nusa is the youngest goal scorer in the history of the Norwegian league, not to mention the youngest player to score a goal for Club Brugge.
“I like to create chaos,” Nusa told Aftonposten in April 2021. “Neymar is my role model because he creates chaos on the pitch with his dribbling, just like me. He is one of the best in the world.”