Here are some of the greatest Real Madrid players of all time
Barcelona is one of the greatest club ever. The club has gave us many great players through generations and we’ll talk about some of those great players here.
Top 10 greatest Barcelona players of all time:
1. Lionel Messi – The six-time Ballon d’Or winner has found the back of the net more than 600 times and as if that wasn’t mind-boggling enough. He has also contributed 261 assists to go with that.
Also Read: 5 times Leo Messi lost his temper
2. Xavi – Xavi provided a stable platform for other players to flourish. The midfielder often playing passes which most footballers simply wouldn’t be able to spot.
3. Andres Iniesta – During his time with the club, Iniesta won 35 trophies, which includes nine La Liga titles and four Champions League titles. This tally makes him the most decorated Spanish footballer of all time.
4. Gerard Pique – Pique’s performances helped guide them to becoming the first club in history. He helped them win the treble of domestic league, domestic cup and European Cup twice.
5. Carles Puyol – Puyol went on to make 593 appearances for the club, winning 18 major trophies during his time. Notably six La Liga trophies and three Champions League titles.
6. Dani Alves – In his 391 appearances, Alves scored 21 times, while he also racked up a very impressive 100 assists. He is also one of the most decorated defenders in history.
7. Johan Cruyff – The creator of the ‘Cruyff turn’ had won the Ballon d’Or, before once again picking up the prestigious award the following campaign.
8. Ronaldinho – The Brazilian helped restore Barcelona’s elite status, most notably propelling them towards the league and Champions League double in 2006. He was just that good.
9. Ladislao Kubala – Kubala was strong and robust, meaning he could hold up the ball with ease. But equally, he could perform a delicate touch or piece of skill to get past a player.
10. Pep Guardiola – Pep went on to become a key component in Johan Cruyff’s Dream Team. He helped the club win their first ever UEFA Champions League crown. As well as winning four successive league titles between 1991 and 1994.