Here are the top 10 players with most sent-offs in 21st century
Getting a red card and facing the sent-off gives you a feeling of embarrassment no matter in what condition your team is. However, some red cards have made historical results.
This article will tell you about the top 10 players with most sent-offs in 21st century, that is, since 2000. Can you guess which club tops the list of most sent-offs in 21st century?
Players With Most Sent-offs
- Sergio Ramos – 26 sent-offs
- Thiago Motta – 16 sent-offs
- Philippe Mexès – 16 sent-offs
- Maxi Rodríguez – 15 sent-offs
- Cyril Jeunechamp – 14 sent-offs
- Sulley Muntari – 14 sent-offs
- Alberto Lopo – 14 sent-offs
- Giampiero Pinzi – 14 sent-offs
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic – 14 sent-offs
- Matuzalém – 13 sent-offs
There is no doubt Sergio Ramos is the most red card given player in the history of Europe’s top 5 leagues. He has been sent-off for a whole 26 times, not to mention the most in Real Madrid history.
Other players like Thiago Motta, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Maxi Rodriguez are not even close to the 25-year-old. They were sent-off for 16, 14, and 15 times respectively.
Answer to the question above – Lazio